REGULAR TICKET: 15 PLN/PERSON
DISCOUNTED TICKET: 9 PLN/PERSON
FAMILY TICKET: max. 5 people: 45 PLN
(2 adults and 3 children under 16 or 1 adult and 4 children under 16)
KARTA DUŻEJ RODZINY TICKET: 12 PLN/PERSON
(Holders of “Karta Dużej Rodziny” must show their card in order to buy a ticket)
GROUP TICKET: 9 PLN/PERSON
(min. 10 persons)
TUESDAY: entrance free of charge for individual visitors
(rental of an audio guide 5 PLN/SET)
AUDIO GUIDE RENTAL (device and headphones): 5 PLN/SET
Languages: Polish, English, German
Tracks: basic and family
WORKSHOPS/MUSEUM LESSONS: 8 PLN/PERSON
CONFERENCE ROOM RENTAL:
(including service and complete multimedia equipment) – the rental must by approved by the Director
Discounted tickets are granted to:
a) Polish and international school pupils in full-time education, students of post-secondary schools of social workers, university and doctoral students,
b) persons over 65 years of age, pensioners, social and disability pensioners, as well as disabled persons,
c) holders of “Preservation of Historical Monuments” award, the “Distinguished Cultural Service” award, “Distinguished in Service to Polish Culture” or “Distinguished in Service of National Culture” honorary title,
e) persons with ISIC card and Euro26 Card,
f) honorary blood donors upon presentation of an HDK card.
Free tickets are granted to:
a) individuals decorated with the Order of the White Eagle, the Order of War Virtuti Militari, the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, the “Distinguished in the Service of Culture Gloria Artis” award,
b) employees of museums,
c) members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) or the International Council on Monuments Protection (ICOMOS),
d) holders of “Karta Polaka”,
e) children under the age of 7,
f) assistants of persons with disabilities,
g) veterans and aggrieved veterans,
h) one teacher or supervisor for every 10 people in the group of preschool and school pupils or workshop participants. Free rental of an audio guide for the group leader.
i) Remembrance Museum volunteer during their volunteer period, together with an accompanying person.
• A person entitled to a concession or exemption from the fee shall present a valid document confirming their entitlement to the Museum employee, together with an identity card or other document confirming their identity.
• In order to ensure the availability of an audio guide, we recommend that you book your entrance to the Museum in advance through the website www.muzeumpamieci.pl or by phone +48 33 447 40 84.
• The Director has the right to reduce or waive the fee for visiting the Museum in justified cases.
• All equipment is disinfected after each use.
• The average visiting time is 1.5 h.
• The museum has free parking for cars and coaches.